2015 Methow River Fishing ReportFebruary 20, 2015
2015 Copalis River Fishing ReportFebruary 23, 2015
2015 Columbia River Fishing Report:
The mainstem Columbia River from Rock Island Dam to 400 feet below Chief Joseph Dam. is Till open to Steelhead retention. The WDFW has allowed this fishery to remain open in an effort to reduce the amount of hatchery Steelhead and provide the Department of hatchery’s better opportunities to attain wild Steelhead broodstock in conjunction with the States genetic restoration plan for Wild Steelhead.
- Mandatory retention of hatchery steelhead, identified by a missing adipose fin with a healed scar at the location of the clipped fin.
- Daily limit two (2) adipose fin clipped hatchery steelhead.
- Selective gear rules and night closure are in effect for all steelhead fishery areas, except the use of bait is allowed on the mainstem Columbia River.
- Adipose present steelhead must be released unharmed and cannot be removed from the water prior to release.
- Release all steelhead with a floy (anchor) tag attached and/or one or more round 1/4 inch in diameter holes punched in the caudal (tail) fin.
- Motorized vessels are not allowed on the Wenatchee and Icicle rivers (Chelan County ordinance 7.20.190 Motorboat restrictions)
This concludes our 2015 Columbia River Fishing Report
Click here to view our Columbia River Fishing Access Map, Columbia River Fishing Calendar and more!
Click Here for more Columbia River fishing reports!
Click here to go back to the most recent Washington Fishing Reports!
Lunker’s Guide 2015 Columbia River fishing report!